Upscale Independent Companion
These are my turn on’s.
Doing these things gets us off to an amazing time.
Please DO these things!
Tipping definitely gets me HOT
Please put my gift/Donation on the counter upon arrival… it’s never sexy to have to ask for it.
Be well groomed and polite always respectful and generous.
Shower is available for you to use. I have mouthwash, shower gel & fresh towels avail
It’s always more fun when we’re both fresh I shower within 20 minutes of you arriving at my place …..always
These are my turn off’s.
Please to ensure a great time between us… Don’t do these things.
- No colognes or scents as I have a sensitivity to scents
- Ungroomed and NOT freshly showered people…. always pay extra attention to private areas (I have a shower avail. Please use it)
- No calling or texting after 11pm unless you are trying to book at the time.
- Negotiating my donations. This is an absolute No No. Don’t do it.
- Don’t ask for BB anything It’s not something I’d ever do with anyone….especially someone I don’t know
- Asking for my menu … I’m not a drive thru restaurant.
- What services do I do … I’m not a robot YMMV.
- Discussing services could lead to problems neither of us needs.
If I say No, Don’t try to manipulate or convince me into doing “said” thing I don’t want to do. After once, it’s extremely annoying & huge turn off.
The discussion of services is unnecessary & I find it quite tacky and stops us from having a session based more on an organic chemistry then a robotic menu. We’re both adults & know the general idea of what we’ll be doing. If you’re only interested in a menu. I’m not the one
If you’re not sure about whether something is included or offered. Don’t try to ask while booking as generally even if it’s something I offer, I will no longer be interested in booking an appointment with you. Instead bring a notable tip with you & ask me in person during our session.
Please NO cologne or scents As I have scent allergies
In case you were at work and your wearing cologne. Don’t worry you can shower here to get rid of the scent.
I have a NO REVIEW POLICY because it’s tacky and a huge turn off. I feel what happens in the bedroom, should stay in the bedroom, or living room, or yacht LOL … private is private.